IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy. IOV Labs develops, promotes, and supports Rootstock, a Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops RIF Apps & Services to provide our partners with everything they need to build decentralized apps and new Open Finance services on Rootstock.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Create, maintain, and drive the developer content strategy (documentation, guides, tutorials, videos) for Rootstock and RIF products and services under the developer portal at https://dev.rootstock.io/.
- Familiar with software development, version control, and marketing.
- Develop and communicate content strategy and direction across a portfolio of content to top stakeholders in the organization.
- Incorporate customer feedback, behavior, and analytics data into content.
- Work collaboratively within agile product teams made up of product managers, engineers, user experience designers, and researchers to collaboratively document world-class product experiences
- Assure project documentation meets standards of quality, measured in terms of usability, intuitiveness, persuasion, consistency, delightfulness, and business metrics
- Write documentation, guides, tutorials, videos, and other materials and continuously iterate
- Collaborate closely with UX research and design to ensure that content quality meets customer needs and is integrated within the product
- Help shape and evolve standards, processes, structures, and systems to produce outcomes that can be explained in authentic, simple, human, and non-intimidating ways to solve real-world problems.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators to Determine Content Effectiveness
- 2+ years' experience writing and publishing content using git, markdown, and HTML.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Strong attention to detail, prioritization, and ability to multitask
- Strong sense of ownership, with the ability to lead and share knowledge to reach solutions as well as the keenness to learn.
- Able to leverage user insights and data to solve content strategy or documentation ambiguities
- Prior experience in managing documentation using static site generators or content management systems
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.