Tech News Writer
Marketing & Communications
JBKlutse Foundation is looking to hire a good writer with superb storytelling abilities to create technology-related news articles on its tech blog.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
- To write tech news daily.
- To write in-depth as well as short reviews for various products.
- To keep track of the latest products/services and write interesting articles about them.
- A good writer.
- Should have good knowledge of SEO & publishing with WordPress [MUST HAVE]
- HND or University degree.
- 1-year experience in reporting online or working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expertise in technology trends.
- Experience in the digital/social media field.
- A good laptop/PC (at least Intel 3).
- Good, stable, reliable internet connection (uncapped, with a line speed of at least 4MBps). Cellphone data is not acceptable.
- Passion for technology and general news reporting.
- Understanding of the Ghanaian technology landscape.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Hard worker.
- Goal-oriented - Can work with deadlines.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.