- All selected candidates will perform both periodic or regular quality assessments of the performance of schools using an Evaluation Framework (IEF)
- Using Tablets, to enter data in consonance with the guidelines stated in Policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- In collaboration with the Inspectors conduct interviews and observations of School Leaderships, School Management Committees (SMCs) and Parent-Teacher Associations (PTAs) and all other stakeholders
- Collect and review information from various sources
- Conduct Lesson Observation of lessons
- Write and quality assure Comprehensive Inspection Reports per school.
Education Qualification & Other Requirements:
- Minimum of a First Degree with considerable teaching or classroom experience.
- This includes (retired) Teachers of both local and international curricula, Directors, Headteachers, Circuit Supervisors at the Pre-Tertiary level of both Public and Private schools.
- Lecturers (retired or active) in tertiary institutions, education Consultants, Retired Managers and Finance professionals or other experienced professionals with good work experience at management level.
- Must be Computer Literate with enough experience in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must not be more than 64 years at the time of application.
As and when they are paneled to conduct Inspections on behalf of the organization, they and will be paid for work done on the submission of reports.
Mode of Application
Applicants will be required to attach the following documents:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) referees
- A brief Personal statement
- An Application Letter
- Scanned Copies of Certificates