Elim Springs Academy
Research, Teaching & Training
We are on the hunt for a self-motivated and experienced teacher to join our qualified team of educators. As a teacher, you will be responsible for cultivating the students’ interest in education and development. Your responsibilities will include grading assignments, evaluating students’ progress, and planning educational activities. You should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational processes. In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, our ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Plan, deliver lessons, supervise and handle children. To be proactive and meet goals. To learn a new curriculum.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Preparing and distributing periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Allocating and grading homework, assignments, and tests.
- Should be Early Childhood Trained
- Should have at least 2-5+ years
- Qualification: Diploma
- Year of experience: 2 years'
Location - Mile 7, Achimota Accra
Salary Range - 650 to 700 for a start.
Send CVs to email@example.com
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.