Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing APAC
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Partner Marketing responsible for marketing and enablement initiatives focused on our partner categories including HCM: PEO and Payroll, PE/VC, and Community referral partners. As Senior Manager of Partner Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing programs to, through, and with our partner community to drive new opportunities, increase pipeline growth, enablement, and awareness for G-P in APAC. Collaborating cross-functionally with core teams including partner account teams, business development team, marketing, product marketing, and partner operations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:7 years
What you can expect to do:
- Align closely with the APAC leadership to create and execute targeted programs to, through, and with partners in each region to build a robust pipeline and drive joint goals within the partner categories by developing GTM strategies.
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers to support the engagement of partners including recruitment, onboarding, enablement, communications and marketing programs and activities.
- Build GTM plans that align with the strategic direction across geos, verticals, partner types such as Payroll, HCM, PE/VC and Community development.
- Engage with internal content and creative teams to develop joint messaging, value propositions, collateral, partner enablement, and lead generation programs for partners by deeply understanding the needs of each partner segment.
- Act as Partner Marketing Liaison to partners to establish deep relationships and drive to engaging in GTM strategies and programs that are measurable and compelling.
- Manage and grow the partner engagement in region within the region through the partner PRM system.
- Collaborate on programs and tools with the marketing team in region to jointly develop programs that meet the ICP.
- Develop metric and KPI targets, tracking, and reporting on campaign performance against key business drivers and communicate effectively across teams and management for clarity and alignment.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing – Partner Marketing, HCM or payroll background, Enterprise SaaS Software a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
- History of successful execution in partner marketing programs with measurable results.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing B2B marketing plans across Asia Pacific.
- Experience managing a team with a mindset for motivating and coaching.
- Successful record in working cross-functionally and partnering with internal groups.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-growing “rocket ship” environment where hands-on execution is required.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills - able to be the spokesperson for your region.
- Diverse marketing experience - driving acquisition, retention, expansion, as well as driving outcomes through partner ecosystems.
- Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Salesforce. HubSpot a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.