A successful Sr. Growth Marketer is creative, scrappy, and data-driven marketer with 3-5 years of experience who loves to test, iterate, and scale up go-to-market initiatives from scratch. You have experience in a zero-to-one environment and are comfortable with ambiguity. You have a broad skill-set, and a strong bias towards action. You thrive with minimal direction, and believe that the scientific method is the ultimate truth machine. You care about strategy, but you care even more about rolling up your sleeves and doing the work.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Exceptional knowledge of all Zapier products and previous experience building complex systems from scratch
- Previous experience in a data-driven marketing role, preferably for a SaaS product scaling its acquisition efforts in a startup environment.
- Knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, email marketing, and content management systems.
- Experience with SEO or a desire to learn.
- Demonstrated ability to execute and refine growth strategies from zero to one.
- Ability to set clear goals, analyze data and recommend next steps.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Things You’ll Do:
- Ideate, develop, and execute top-of-the-funnel marketing strategies that drive awareness and acquire new users for Zapier's growing product suite—including Tables and Interfaces. You'll discover and grow sustainable, evergreen channels.
- Collaborate with the New Products product marketing team to implement go-to-market experiments, analyze results, and invest in what works.
- Build templates to showcase how Tables, Interfaces, and Zaps empower customers to build complex automations and “apps.”
- Implement SEO strategies that drive long-term website visibility and organic traffic.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on growth strategies, acquire more users, and accelerate your efforts.
- Continuously test, measure, and optimize all marketing efforts to increase the effectiveness of marketing campaigns for our new products.
- Set clear performance goals, measure the success of your campaigns, and recommend whether to invest in or pause efforts based on the overall impact on the funnel.
- Write your own content for a variety of platforms—like landing pages, emails, social, and templates.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.