Happy Kids School, located at Kwashieman, Accra is seeking an immediate appointment, a Social Studies Teacher.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments, etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
- Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse, etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences, etc.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Degree or Diploma Holder in Social Studies from the University of Education, Winneba, or University of Cape Coast with at least 3 years teaching experience.
- A Graduate with at least 3 years teaching experience and is very conversant with the JHS Social Studies Syllabus.
Applicant must live within Accra.
Applicants should email Application and a complete resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.