Social Media Strategist
Marketing & Communications
As we enter our next stage of growth, we are looking for an experienced Social Media Strategist to join our Marketing and Communications team. The Social Media Strategist will be key in driving brand awareness and engagement for IOV Labs and our family of brands on our English and Spanish social media accounts. You will work alongside the wider marketing team on integrated campaigns to increase brand awareness, amplify the success of our partners and drive adoption of our technology. This is an exciting opportunity to work in Web3 and on the cutting edge of finance. You will play a strategic and hands-on role working with senior leaders in the business to develop a comprehensive long-term strategy while also working closely with the content team to shape and manage our day-to-day activity across key social media platforms.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Designing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy that supports our mission, enables us to engage with our target audiences and grows the reach of our family of brands
- Maintain our social media calendar working with teams across the business to identify and amplify upcoming events, news, campaigns, product launches, and other updates
- Work with our in-house designer and pool of freelancers to brief them on visual assets required for social media campaigns
- Day-to-day management of our social accounts, including drafting posts, engaging with the community and replying to comments
- Work closely with our community manager to support, develop and measure the impact of our internal and external ambassador programmes
- Proactively identifying growth opportunities and areas to improve our brand on social and presenting these ideas to the team to get buy-in and move them forward.
- Working with senior marketing leaders on annual planning, setting clear KPIs for social linked to these objectives. Create a regular cadence of reporting back to the business on progress.
- Use social listening and measurement tools to inform and evolve engagement plans.
- Maximise the ROI of our social media activity through consistent testing, learning and experimentation
- Work with subject matter experts across the business to teach them how best to use their own social platforms to become thought leaders in their respective disciplines while promoting our work.
What You Bring to the Table
- Experience managing social media accounts for a B2B brand
- A keen interest in financial services, emerging markets and web3 are essential.
- A track record of successful social media campaigns contributing to real business impact
- Excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English
- A strong sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience developing and building online communities
- Knowledge of CRM and Social Listening tools such as Hubspot, Meltwater, Tweetdeck etc.
- A finger on the pulse of social media developments with knowledge of cutting-edge strategies, tools and tactics that can be part of integrated marketing strategies
- Experience in using social media to play a role in B2B ABM marketing strategies is a plus
- A love of social media and an understanding of how it drives commercial growth and brand awareness
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a lot of autonomy while also working effectively and enjoying collaboration with
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.