Gamurs Group is looking for two entry level Social Media Managers to help us engage with and excite readers on various platforms. This is a part-time position and fully remote. While we're looking for someone based in Europe we are open to other locations as well. This role is a great way to get your foot in the door, not only as a social media manager, but into the entertainment and media industries. We're looking for people with the ability to work 2 to 3 shifts per week, with each shift being eight hours. You will be responsible for posting to various social media platforms, creating a content calendar, and coordinating with various team members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- A deep understanding of social media and its constantly changing environment
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications, or any other relevant field
- Ability to use photo editing programs such as Canva, Photoshop, etc.
- Posting to Facebook, X (formerly Twitter), and Instagram
- Creating a content calendar for social media posts
- Staying up to date with social media platforms and their changes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.