We are looking for a highly motivated marketing professional to administer our social media accounts and develop strategies to engage with our B2B audiences. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts, strategy development for audience engagement, and responding to followers. You will manage TuxCare’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
As our Tuxcare Social Media Manager you will:
- Establish goals and metrics for measuring and benchmarking efforts
- Develop and manage TuxCare’s social media strategy to deliver a balance of brand, product and thought leadership messages in support of overall marketing strategy and organization goals in creative and engaging ways.
- Execute the TuxCare social media strategy, including content creation, content curation, campaign building, community management, community engagement and reporting
- Owning the social content strategy, including creation and management:
- Publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Design, conduct and deliver standard and custom social media reports including campaign results and social listening
- Coordination with employee advocacy and sales engagement program leads
- Monitor social media competitive landscape, producing quarterly insight
- Stay updated of current technology, social media, advertising and content marketing trends to keep abreast of potential opportunities for TuxCare
- Define TuxCare's social engagement and conversation strategy – including targeting clients as well as other brand advocates (news outlets, thought leaders, etc.)
- Find / Manage Influencer relationships in various fields
To be successful you should have:
- Linux or cybersecurity, or SaaS experience is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in social media management for a B2B company
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Canva or Photoshop skills is a plus
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Google Analytics or similar data reporting
- Excellent communication skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.