SOCIAL MEDIA JOURNALIST/MANAGER
The Business Executive
Marketing & Communications
A reputable international publishing house headquartered in Accra Ghana is seeking to recruit an experienced Social Media Journalist/Manager to manage its various social media handles and through them, its interactions with its readers band other clients. The selected person will also manage the social media handles on a commercial basis, including solicitation for advertising on the company’s social media pages
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Collation of inbound social media messages and deciding which ones to be put out on the respective social media handles including editing of posts for clarity and decency;
- Replies to inbound social media where necessary
- Management of social media accounts;
- Solicitation for advertising to support social media activity published on our websites
- Either a degree in humanities or social sciences or:
- A degree or diploma in journalism
- At least two years experience in handling social media posts and managing social media accounts for a reputable private enterprise or public institution.
- Good writing skills in English is essential. Commercial savvy is also essential.
- A track record of successful, solicitation for advertising would be a key advantage.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.