In this role, you will develop and execute SEO strategies to drive organic traffic and search engine rankings. You will also be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and optimizing SEO performance to ensure maximum visibility and success - measurable through the acquisition of free trial users via organic search.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
What will you do?
On a day-to-day basis, your responsibilities and activities will include:
- Strategizing and working with the marketing team in producing detailed, informative, customer-focused, and brand-compliant blog and website content for www.powerdiary.com that will generate relevant traffic
- Working with other marketing team members to optimize the existing content on the site
- Responsible for running white hat link-building efforts for the website
- Working with the web development team to make recommendations for technical improvements and keep a running log of all site changes to diagnose changes to SEO performance and/or technical SEO crawl issues and resolution processes
- Generating monthly SEO summaries for key internal stakeholders, plus quarterly in-depth reports
- Analyzing best opportunities for further improvements - whether they be technical, content or link-building related
Who are we looking for?
You are enthusiastic about SEO and have found some success in optimizing websites, and you are looking for a role where you can shine! You get things done and and are not afraid to get your hands dirty, but you are equally comfortable with planning and analysis.
Ideally, you will have the following;
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing field or equivalent industry experience
- Preferably 1-5 years of industry experience in SEO marketing
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO software (eg aHrefs, SEMrush)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Willingness and ability to handle both strategy and execution
- Note: Depending on the applicant, this work could be anywhere from 20-40 hours per week.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.