SEO Content Editor/Writer
Marketing & Communications
We are a fast-growing startup that’s hiring a freelance SEO editor/writer to help us publish a large-volume of blog content for a professional services audience (e.g., accountants, mortgage brokers, insurance agents). You will refine previously created copy drafts to ensure they’re useful, accurate, and follow SEO best practices.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
As a SEO content editor/writer, you will:
- Edit tens of blog articles weekly to ensure quality, consistency, and relevancy to a professional services audience
- Publish articles in our content management system following best practices for online content formatting
- Ensure content follows basic SEO best practices (H1, H2, H3, meta descriptions, and keyword implementation)
You’d be a good fit if:
- You’re confident in your ability to edit quickly without sacrificing quality — delivering error-free copy every time
- You have experience updating drafted blog posts
- You’ve used Grammarly, plagiarism detectors, Surfer SEO, and Netlify CMS
- You have a degree in English, Communications, Journalism, or a related degree, OR equivalent work experience
- You have work samples of pieces you’ve edited to optimize for search engines and readers
- You’re fluent in English
- We don't have a minimum number of years of experience for this role. We highly favor talent and interest.
- Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don’t match all the items. Please apply anyway: there’s a good chance you’re more wonderful than you think you are.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.