As a Senior Web and Content Marketing Manager at Timescale, you will manage our marketing website, defining what customers see, experience, and interact with across their customer journey. You will also create other content to support our marketing initiatives, from paid ad copy, landing pages, ebooks, and whitepapers. The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker who has experience with technical audiences and who enjoys creating compelling narratives and content to engage them.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Using performance insights, competitive and market analysis, and business objectives to define the content marketing strategy for the website and other digital channels.
- Creating various forms of content including landing pages, web copy, email messages, case studies, survey reports, digital assets, and more.
- Maintaining the highest level of editorial oversight for the website and all created content, while staying consistent with brand tone, messaging, and visuals.
- Led website and content execution by coordinating website/content roadmap, calendar, deliverables, priorities, and timelines with stakeholders, web developers and designers.
- Conducting content audits, identifying gaps, running A/B tests, and optimizing content to improve the customer journey, thereby increasing conversion and engagement metrics.
- Coordinating the implementation, visualization, and insights from Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Microsoft Clarity, and other tools. This includes tracking KPIs and creating dashboards.
- Collaborating with other team members to monitor and improve SEO performance using keyword research, technical infrastructure improvements, and more.
- Staying up-to-date with industry best practices, regulatory requirements, competitor messaging, and customer challenges.
- Managing the contractors (writers, designers, content creators, analytics consultants, etc) necessary to complete projects.
You also have:
- 5+ years of experience in website management and content marketing, with a strong track record for selling to a technical audience.
- The ability to strategize, concept, create, and scale projects with lots of autonomy.
- An analytical mind with enthusiasm for problem-solving and measuring effectiveness.
- Expert-level organizational, analytical, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to use data and industry insights to make informed marketing decisions.
- Experience in SEO, keyword research, and optimization.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.