Senior Vice President of Media & Content
Marketing & Communications
You have experience being at the helm of significant media/content departments and have a deep understanding of the ever-changing digital media landscape. You know video: YouTube, Twitch, TikTok. You know social: Twitter, Reddit, Facebook. You know broadcast, media rights, and how it all gets made. And most of all, you know how to grow through content distribution and marketing because you’ve worked with some of the largest brands and creators, and have been directly responsible for massive growth. You are eager to help bring chess to an even greater audience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Executive level
- Experience Length:7 years
What You’ll Do
- Open up avenues for new chess content distribution beyond what we currently do
- Accelerate the growth of our current media channels
- Manage our entire media/content team of nearly 100 passionate chess-loving teammates
- Use our content and platform to market our content, events, and platform products more effectively
- Work with our team to create and schedule the right content at the right times
- Make sure our visual presentation across channels maximizes the attention that our amazing content deserves
- Own the feel, tone, and visuals of our content to be brand-consistent, but adapted for each channel
- 7+ years of content/media experience
- 3+ years of managing a team/department of 20+ people
- You “get” and LOVE chess and Chess.com
- Excellent communicator and positivity
- Lifelong learner
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.