Law360 is seeking a senior reporter to cover the insurance industry. This reporter will write regular news analyses and features, contextualizing major court rulings as well as federal and state regulation and enforcement actions. This reporter will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the beat and a reliable roster of sources.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- At least two years of full-time, paid reporting experience
- Demonstrated reporting and writing skills
- Experience covering the insurance industry
- Experience reporting for a legal audience
- Experience working a beat
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.