The Growth Marketing team is responsible for delivering user and revenue growth across each of our product verticals and key geographies. It’s a fast-growing team full of some of the best marketing talent in the world, with deep expertise and conviction in the crypto space.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 8 years
- Work closely with the Managing Directors as well as global operations to lead the development and execution of the regional growth strategy that will bring in new Consumer, Pro, and Institutional clients.
- Identify what is most needed and most compelling to existing and potential clients– and feed those insights back into the organization to influence regional and product strategy, prioritization, marketing, investment, and related messaging.
- Play a major role in shaping our approach internally for how we bring together the various functions that contribute to Kraken’s international growth.
- Partner with Managing Directors, Regional Operations, Product, and Marketing to deeply understand the business including vision, near-term and long-term goals, operations, technology, regulatory requirements, gaps & opportunities. Contribute to growth targets and our on-going geo-specific growth forecasts.
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker that can rally leaders around a common problem or goal. Being a data-driven storyteller will be essential for success in this role.
- Working closely with our finance, regional operations, and data teams, define and monitor key performance metrics for regional growth. You’ll be responsible for proactively identifying and surfacing trends to stakeholders across the business.
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to create briefs and narratives that identify opportunities to grow our client base.
- Align the efforts of our global marketing channel owners and product growth teams to support and prioritize the needs of our growth playbooks.
- Experience (8+ years) in growth marketing, regional marketing, product marketing, or integrated marketing - preferably with a fintech company/brand, and/or technology company/brand. Experience working within industries that face regional regulatory complexities is a bonus.
- Proven ability to lead in a matrixed environment.
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to drive data-driven recommendations and decision-making.
- Experience creating integrated regional marketing plans to support country launch and/or expansion efforts.
- Experience working with marketing channel and capability owners to shape marketing strategy and drive tactical execution.
- Expertise in one or more marketing channels is a plus, particularly Acquisition and Lifecycle.
- Executive-level communication skills.
- Ability to quickly grasp and develop acumen for regulatory, compliance, product, and cultural nuances across multiple countries.
- Ability to confidently analyze business results and report performance to executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence others to get things done in a timely fashion; balance multiple priorities, adapt to changing business needs and environment, and meet deadlines.
- Experience and knowledge of cryptocurrency is preferred. Interest and enthusiasm for cryptocurrency is a requirement.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.