Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager responsible for driving our go-to-market strategy, refining our positioning and messaging, bringing products and features to market, and enabling customer-facing teams. You’ll be a key member of our Marketing team, work closely with our Product team, and partner with most teams across the company. If you’re looking to make an outsized impact at a fast-growing company, this is your dream role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
Some of the things you’ll do
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execution for new products and features, with a focus on driving business growth, adoption, and retention.
- Drive positioning and messaging for existing and new features and products to showcase the power and value of OpenPhone.
- Craft differentiated narratives and value propositions for our target personas, informed by customer research, competitive intelligence, and product insights.
- Partner with our Content team to create useful and delightful resources for customers and potential customers.
- Become the expert on our product, use cases, and market, and represent the voice of the customer to influence go-to-market strategies.
- Work with folks across the company on integrated campaigns to drive new business, product adoption, and expansion.
- Craft effective packaging and pricing strategies by researching and analyzing market trends, customer pain points, and first-party data.
- Enable our customer-facing teams through impactful enablement, messaging, playbooks, and tools to help them reach new revenue and expansion goals.
- Build and scale repeatable programs and processes that support our growing team.
- You have 4+ years of product marketing or product management experience, preferably at a B2B SaaS company. Bonus points if you also have content or growth marketing experience.
- You are an outstanding communicator with exceptional writing skills and can distill complexity into clear messaging for different audiences.
- You are a self-starter with a bias toward action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- You’re a team player who thinks big, is hands-on, organized, and solves problems.
- You are someone who easily inspires, leads, and align cross-functional teams.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.