Senior Performance Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Manage paid marketing channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Marketing Platforms, affiliates, comparison sites and directories.
- Oversee our performance marketing agency by managing their day-to-day, ensuring execution of plans, monitoring campaign performance, recommending changes and optimizations, and reporting on results.
- Track and present regularly on performance against budget, leads, cost-per-lead, cost-per-customer, and ROI targets.
- Own our media planning, spend allocations, and recommendations across all our paid marketing programs.
- Develop campaigns and ad account structure to ensure full coverage of our buyer personas, product lines, and target markets.
- Drive ongoing development and optimization of creative, ad copy, and landing pages in collaboration with internal teams.
- Identify and test new media placements and channels while keeping up to date with industry trends, industry-related media, and paid marketing best practices.
- Collaborate with sales, analytics, and business ops teams on analysis projects and to develop internal attribution and predictive models.
- Collaborate with content and SEO teams to share best practices and ensure we run a comprehensive acquisition marketing program.
- At least 5 years in a similar role overseeing paid marketing activities in a global or competitive B2B sector
- Experience with SaaS, sales-driven funnels, or recurring revenue models a plus
- Proven track record of growing revenue efficiently through the optimization of paid search, paid social, and display campaigns
- Knowledge of tags, site analytics, data visualization, and landing page A/B testing tools with advanced spreadsheet skills and ability to translate metrics into actionable insights
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Current knowledge of ad tech and ability to bring a customer/product mindset to your decision-making process
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.