Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for an experienced technical marketing operations manager to build our growth marketing engine by owning the execution of our email, push, and in-app marketing campaigns. This is a critical role where you’ll get to be the architect of our engagement communication campaigns for all of our customer segments (teachers, school leaders and families).
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
What you’ll do:
You’ll work with marketers and product managers across the company to launch the most personalised, relevant, and timely communications to ClassDojo's millions of users to drive business growth.
You’ll accomplish this by improving and expanding our marketing automation infrastructure so that:
- All necessary data for personalization and targeting is available and correct in our marketing platform
- Communications are developed timely, efficiently and executed flawlessly
- The performance of campaigns is tracked so that successful campaigns are scaled and failing campaigns are improved
- Communications are sent in a growing number of languages
You will be a match if:
- You have 5-8 years of experience in technical program management at medium to large scale global technology companies
- You have hands-on experience in managing large and small programs in Agile and other traditional project management methodologies.
- You have a proven record of accomplishment of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You possess expertise in HTML and CSS for emails.
- You are able to write SQL queries to identify audiences and their attributes
- You have experience with personalization through liquid logic, email templating, and dynamic content insertion
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.