Senior Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to support the rapid growth as we scale into the enterprise space. We have built our foundations within education, selling our product to education providers, and are now in the process of expanding into the B2B market, selling our product to companies to better help their employees. We are looking for some to drive forward our marketing and elevate the Cognassist brand.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Strategy and execution - develop, own and lead the marketing strategies for the business working alongside our VP Growth.
- Campaign management - identify and develop the right campaigns, with supporting strategies, tactics and metrics to understand success/ failure trigger points.
- Messaging - ensure consistent and effective messaging throughout client life-cycle, including marketing, sales and success
- Outcome reporting - continuously develop and improve performance metrics and the reporting of these to evidence success or failure, learn and iterate
- Leadership - managing and developing a high performance team to deliver on your plans, within timescale and budget
Required Skills & Experience
- SaaS - prior experience marketing a SaaS solution, ideally in B2B environment
- Team management - demonstrable experience leading, developing and recruiting a small team
- WordPress and Salesforce - clear evidence of being able successfully utilize and manage
- 2+ years in a Marketing Manager role within a B2B SaaS company
- Drive and initiative with an ability to innovate and move quicky
- Excellent numeracy skills and the ability to communicate using data
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for autonomy and results
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.