Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for a Marketing leader to oversee and scale Webflow’s Lifecycle Marketing efforts.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
As a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing, you and your team will…
- Develop and drive the strategy for the end-to-end user lifecycle at Webflow to drive key business conversion metrics throughout their Self-serve and Enterprise journeys
- Partner closely with other leaders across Marketing, Product, Data Science, Insights, and Engineering to develop personalized programs based on qualitative and quantitative insights
- Deeply understand Webflow’s customer segmentation, lifecycle stages, product usage, and behaviors.
- Oversee and report on the execution of highly-targeted journeys as well as ad-hoc campaigns that help achieve company goals: nurture programs, product notifications, one-off messages, seasonal campaigns, etc.
- Plan and execute ongoing testing (layout, format, frequency, copy, etc.) to continuously improve multichannel performance that uncovers and unlock campaigns’ growth levers.
- Share learnings and results about the customer lifecycle more broadly across Webflow
- Oversee the Lifecycle Marketing team, helping uplevel the team and foster their career growth
In addition to the responsibilities outlined above, at Webflow we will support you in identifying where your interests and development opportunities lie and we'll help you incorporate them into your role.
You’ll thrive as a Senior Manager, Lifecycle Marketing if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in Lifecycle Marketing
- Have experience implementing and managing marketing automation/CRM systems (like Iterable), pushing the boundaries of what those systems can do
- Have prior experience defining and iterating on multi-channel engagement strategies
- Are data-driven with the ability to understand and own the efficacy of strategies and tactics for improving acquisition, activation, and engagement metrics
- Experience with marketing platforms (mobile/desktop) like Segment, Census, Mixpanel, etc, and at least basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.