As a Growth Product Manager at FetLife you’ll focus on optimizing for product-led growth so that the product itself attracts and retains members.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and following up on strategies to improve activation, retention and engagement
- Identifying growth opportunities and creating hypotheses for optimization experiments
- Obsessing over how we can drive more value from our existing product
- Understanding member needs, experiences, and mental models
- Reducing friction in our member experience
- Maintaining and reporting on growth metrics
- Working closely with the team to ensure quick implementation of different growth strategies
We're looking for someone who has a proven track record of driving measurable improvements to member or customer activation, retention, and/or engagement.
You have experience with:
- Measurably improving the retention, activation and engagement of web or mobile apps
- Effectively prioritizing projects based on their potential impact
- Successfully launching and efficiently iterating over web or mobile products
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.