Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
As our Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you'll play a key role in driving growth and demand across every stage of the customer lifecycle with a dedicated focus on fueling our Sales Assist PLG motion through top-of-funnel efforts. We’re looking for a scrappy, quantitative growth marketer to own all aspects of OpenPhone growth, working closely as the intersection between Marketing, Sales, and Product and in partnership with Content and Product Marketing. This role will be solely responsible for helping accelerate revenue growth by managing a variety of systems, teams, and KPIs with a heavy emphasis on A/B and multi-variate experimentation.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:5 years
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Help build and execute a growth strategy for the OpenPhone’s product to achieve acquisition and monetization goals.
- Develop and drive marketing programs that create demand and accelerate sales opportunities, supporting events, SaaS lifecycle, and web and email marketing.
- Optimize the email marketing automation database to ensure accurate segmentation and targeting for multi-campaign design and journeys.
- Develop and execute customer demand generation strategies with a focus on the up-market segment and priority industry verticals to drive incremental revenue within the customer base through upsell/cross-sell motions.
- Help own the CRO strategy and tool(s) for marketing and partner across the team to map and build customer journeys.
- 5+ years of growth experience across acquisition, retention, and monetization and/or demand generation or customer growth & revenue roles.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a natural creativity and curiosity, to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights and data to inform growth strategy, prioritization, and roadmap development.
- Deep tool and platform familiarity: Customer.io, Salesforce, Mutiny, Google Ads, Excel.
- Eager to roll up your sleeves. You aren’t afraid to dive in and help us solve other business problems as needed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.