With the rapid growth in carbon markets increasing media attention and scrutiny of the field, Verra is seeking a Director of Marketing to lead the development and expansion of the organization’s marketing efforts. The ideal candidate is a skilled marketing strategist who is savvy in the climate and sustainability space and can drive creativity and enthusiasm in others. They will have experience building marketing programs from the ground up, possess exquisite communication and interpersonal skills, and be well-versed with the latest marketing techniques, best practices, and tools.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Executive level
- Experience Length: 10 years
You bring with you...
- 10-15 years of experience in marketing, sales, and brand development.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Experience in sustainability, climate, and/or carbon markets preferred.
- Experience conducting general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitors’ marketing movements.
- Experience building brands and supporting the development of compelling graphic and textual language.
- A thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords.
- Experience managing consultants, freelancers, and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- A customer-oriented, team-focused, collaborative approach.
In this role, you will grow and expand your expertise by...
- Gaining an intimate understanding of carbon finance, which will become increasingly important as the world moves to net zero emissions in the coming decades.
- Becoming an integral part of the world’s leading environmental and social standard setter.
- Becoming intimately familiar with key players in the expanding universe of carbon finance.
You will know you are successful if...
- You develop Verra’s marketing strategy from the ground up, including building out the team as needed, to support the development of Verra’s core and emerging programs.
- You have identified and understand Verra’s target audiences, competitors, supporters, and unique value propositions and have incorporated this into regular campaigns and initiatives.
- You actively support Verra’s overarching stakeholder engagement strategy, recommending and producing collateral materials and products to support targeted outreach.
- You regularly provide strategic advice to all levels of the organization to support the development of successful products and services.
- You regularly conduct customer, brand, and product research initiatives.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.