Senior Digital PR Manager
Marketing & Communications
You’ll work with talented marketers and content creators to grow brand awareness and build high-quality links to FinanceBuzz, and other Launch Potato entities. You’ll be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of media relations specialists who you'll work with to build links and brand awareness to our sites. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with relevant publishers, journalists, bloggers, and industry experts and obtaining placements with them. You’ll also stay on top of trends and help ideate data-driven stories, studies, and tools that both our readers and partners will be excited to share. This is a hybrid role - you'll be both a manager — responsible for owning team development and hiring, as well as project management and process workflow — as well as an individual contributor, pitching your own campaigns. The ideal candidate can easily switch between thinking strategically and tactically. You know what makes a great pitch and can coach others in the craft. You're relentless in your pursuit of high-quality links, but aren't afraid to pivot when your strategy isn't working, relying on metrics to guide your decision-making.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:4 years
SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Improve SEO rankings and increase brand awareness through outreach and digital PR practices
- Contribute strategic ideas that increase the team's link building velocity
- Effectively manage the promotions team, including skill development and growth.
- Mentor other team members and develop process and documentation to ensure team operates effectively
- Able to clearly identify team strengths and make recommendations based on those strengths.
- Pitch and place content with top-tier publications
- Build outreach email lists for campaigns
- Proactively audit, pivot, and find ways to get around roadblocks to success
- Work with the content team to ideate and execute interesting, shareable stories and data studies
- Research and test new PR and link building tactics
- Track and report on progress
- Hire and manage additional talent, including freelance talent, as needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing or SEO role
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- A track record of managing a team, with an eye for empathy
- A deep passion for networking and all things internet, you’re highly successful in connecting with people digitally
- A clear understanding of how search engine optimization works
- Strong written and persuasive communication skills
- Familiarity with the tools like Muckrack, Ahrefs, and Google Docs
- A strong editorial sensibility, you’ve got a feel for what will get an editor’s attention
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.