Senior Creative Strategist
Marketing & Communications
As a Senior Creative Strategist, you will be responsible for ensuring Toptal’s client audience of small businesses, startups, enterprises, and everything in between, experiences the Toptal brand through consistent and compelling creative. You are the glue between strategy and execution, guiding content marketing strategies and steering the creative process for all aspects of marketing. You will be responsible for framing creative briefs and projects in the context of the customer journeys, user personas, and in ways that are optimized relative to the channels that each brief or project will relate to.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Work with various Marketing teams to create and curate deliverables in support of marketing plans and branding initiatives.
- Act as the primary liaison between Marketing Strategy and Toptal’s in-house Creative and Publications teams to facilitate the creation of compelling, on-brand content across all media.
- Act as a high-level project leader to all of the creative projects you are responsible for, ensuring work is properly prioritized and resourced so it is delivered on time with excellent quality.
- Facilitate the development of world-class case studies and client testimonials leveraging different media types.
- Work with the Social Media team to ensure organic engagement with Toptal content by our potential B2B clients and talent network members, particularly focused on LinkedIn.
- Arm the Events team with messaging and standout executions to maximize pre-, during, and post-event outreach supported by engaging content and consistent sales enablement materials.
- Work with the Communications team to develop relevant stories and ensure they have everything they need to engage effectively on Toptal thought leadership initiatives.
- Ensure all programs and content developed support the business goals of the organization.
- Partner with Growth Marketing and your Marketing Strategy segment leader to engage all relevant channels in your content distribution plans for maximum amplification and ROI.
- Participate in regular business reviews with the Business Analytics and Marketing Operations teams to review data and ensure the content and programs you drive are effective at building pipeline and converting prospects to clients.
- Work with the Market Insights team to extrapolate audience insights that inform useful, differentiated content, optimized by channel.
- Act as an internal SME for brand creative, best practices and guidelines, and as a creative expert within the Marketing Strategy team.
- You must have at least five years of experience in consulting, strategy, Growth Marketing, digital campaign creation, or a similar type of role where you owned brand and messaging and leveraged data to draw insights about potential clients and marketing strategies to inform your decisions.
- You must be familiar with interpreting marketing metrics and insights relating to CTR (click through rates), UX (user experience), CRO (conversion rates), and apply them while developing creative briefs relative to the respective channels.
- You must have the ability and willingness to review, with meticulous attention to detail, all of the final creative work product for which you are responsible.
- You must be able to classify and understand customer personas in order to create effective marketing messages that resonate with that precise customer type.
- You must be able to quickly research, analyze, and create strategies around the types of creative that will be most effective by channel.
- You must have a best-in-class, analytical and data-driven background and approach to creative development. You are intuitive about how to use and present data to inform marketing decisions.
- You must be able to determine if the brand and creative execution for any given marketing initiative is of extremely high quality, or not.
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fortune 500 or big brand experience is a plus, as is creative agency experience. Prefer experience marketing companies who provide consulting expertise or skilled resources to solve client problems.
- Able to provide examples of creative programs or campaigns you have overseen and launched.
- Brand + Sales mindset - you are always thinking about your work in the context of how helpful it will be to Toptal’s Brand goals and Client team.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.