As a Senior Content Designer at 10up, you’ll be able to utilize a full spectrum of content design skills to make the unclear clear through the lens of content. Content designers at 10up craft clear, straightforward, and human experiences by leveraging expertise in user experience design, design thinking, strategy, and writing. You’ll work collaboratively alongside our UX, Visual Design, and engineering teams, leading the content design on meaningful, enterprise-level digital projects.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you will do:
- Provide bespoke UX content design, strategy, research, testing and deliverables (e.g. content inventories, audits, IA, taxonomies, content models, etc) across 2-4 projects at a time - including editorial and experiential elements..
- Co-lead workshops and discussions with peers and stakeholders, ensuring alignment around actionable business goals and validated user insights.
- Self-direct content production efforts, including copywriting, copy editing, onboarding content contributors, and creating content briefs and copy decks, as well as establishing editorial style and standards.
- Work to be part of a team that builds long-term, and highly productive working relationships across disciplines at 10up and with our clients.
- Demonstrate content design’s impact by educating peers and stakeholders on the purpose and value of proposed content work, and communicating rationale for content decisions.
- You have at least 3+ years experience working in a fast-paced, digital agency environment across multiple work groups, and with multiple concurrent projects.
- You are comfortable contributing to the process from planning, synthesis, and application.
- You have strong communication (written and verbal), active listening, and problem-solving skills.
- You have some experience with aspects of UX work and execution- including defining user personas, user flows and wireframes.
- You can share a portfolio of work across multiple UX and Content deliverables, and have the ability to articulate what made it successful (or not).
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.