Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What this job can offer you
- Take ownership of North American press relations for Remote as part of a global team.
- The opportunity to create and execute high-profile communications campaigns that have a significant impact on Remote, its mission, and the perception of remote work at large.
- Play a significant role in helping to build the reputation and brand identity of a game-changing global company still early in its growth.
- Life-work balance (life comes first). You’ll have the freedom to set your own hours and unlimited PTO, and you’ll never be bound to a schedule of constant conference calls.
- A supportive and kind work environment that encourages creativity, autonomy, and iteration.
What you bring
- Significant professional experience in communications and public relations in the United States.
- Experience working with Tier 1 media, and a track record of developing creative PR campaigns that have achieved their goals.
- Excellent writer and communicator with a keen attention to detail and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to work with and influence a range of stakeholders, including executive leaders.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.