When you’re one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we’ve been helping marketers from the world’s top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon’s best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Sr. BSA will be expected to manage the following responsibilities:
- Partner with stakeholders to define and document campaign audience requirements, program specifications and business requirements for marketing campaigns
- Design, build and execute multi-channel campaigns leveraging the Unica campaign tool application
- Support quality and user acceptance testing such as creating test cases and executing test as related to marketing campaigns
- Work with client, external vendors and/or account team to maintain delivery and deployment schedules
- Support and coordinate Change Management initiatives
- Support Issue Management from identification through resolution
- Pay keen attention to detail, follow-through and be ability to multi-task
- Support/mentor BSA team with campaign issues/design, data analysis, and overall technical needs.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
- Identify and implement campaigns.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing campaign procedures that are cost effective, operationally efficient, and meet user requirements.
- Lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Follow campaign calendar and manage deliverables.
- Able to lead a project and solution, in addition to a work-stream within a solution
- Able to accurately document a new process, and gather/document all necessary information in a logical & organized format
- Able to make proactive recommendations
- Able to lead effective client meetings, negotiate deliverables, and drive successful outcomes
- Able to manage/mentor junior resources
- Able to effectively discuss the structure of a business to identify solutions
- Working knowledge of relational databases and proficient in SQL
- Understanding of marketing concepts (CRM, DM and email marketing)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Campaign management/execution tool is required.
- Working knowledge of Unica Campaign management/execution tool is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, learn the business (marketing programs, tactics, and business rules) quickly
- Ability to assemble, analyze and evaluate data then make appropriate and well-structured recommendations and decisions
- Must have the ability to interpret business requirements, assess whether the requisite information is complete or acquire further information, and fully translate the requirements into accurate and timely campaigns/reports.
- Required to clearly articulate and effectively write detailed specifications and other comprehensive documentation.
- Has maintained project/account documentation
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Has worked with technical staff to design and implement technical solutions
- Ability to solve practical problems, applying analytical reasoning
- Ability to work autonomously
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.