Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Marketing & Communications
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Analyst – someone who can analyze massive data sets, make insightful cross-channel recommendations, and communicate strategic ideas to clients. Sound like you? Read on. As a Senior Analyst in the Cardiology group, you’ll build the strategic and tactical foundation for data-driven marketing efforts. You’ll work to achieve stakeholder goals through brand and acquisition campaigns, experience optimization through actionable insights, and testing strategy.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
Your responsibilities will include:
- Instituting frameworks across project and campaign lifecycles, including measurement plans, insight discovery, and performance reporting
- Diving into large data sets, uncovering insights, and providing impactful recommendations to stakeholders
- Connecting the dots across channels through data (including display media, site, search, email, social, and offline) to provide a holistic view of marketing efforts
- Communicating with stakeholders regularly on scheduled deliverables and ad-hoc requests
- Collaborating with internal teams and external partners to drive success around business goals
- Proactively consulting with digital marketing managers and other stakeholders on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurement.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and how we could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of a broad range of activities
- Presenting analysis and recommendations to senior level management.
- Develop data requirements for assigned campaigns and programs to support success and inform broader Boston Scientific data roadmap
- Triage and respond to requests related to identified data issues
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of digital marketing experience with 2+ years in an analytics-focused role. In lieu of degree, will consider established track record in a digital analytics focused role.
- Proven analytical skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Fluency with Excel (including pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s) and/or other data analysis tools
- Proficient knowledge of SQL and querying databases (Google Big Query, Snowflake) to extract required data for analysis
- Experienced with digital marketing technologies (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Marketing Platforms, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, programmatic media, etc.)
- Experience with Tableau, Data Studio/Looker
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders at a variety of levels
- Passion for digital marketing and emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Demonstrated collaborative skills that foster prioritization and partnership
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Degree concentration in Business, Economics, Mathematics or other quantitative area of study
- Experience with Salesforce (Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, CDP)
- Experience with A/B test design and associated testing platforms
- Understanding of advanced marketing analytics techniques to solve business problems, such as lead scoring, attribution modeling, and media mix models.
- Experience with establishing data conversations between Marketing and Sales functions
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.