The Sales Executives will be responsible for identifying and selling residential and commercial (interiors custom furniture) and design solutions to existing and new clients as well as working as a key account manager to build long-term relationships with strategic clients and partners. The critical purpose of the role is to meet and exceed pre-agreed sales targets.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
We are a fast growing, reputable interior design/fit out, carpentry company. we are currently looking for Sales Executive to help expand our business.
With strong case studies, a strong support team of designers, fit out specialists and carpenters/joiners and access to quality furniture, flooring, lighting , these are excellent opportunities for an aggressive sales professional to develop and earn significant commissions in this expanding operation.
- Generate leads and sales opportunities to meet the company's business and growth plans and the sales targets and manage the communication with the clients, making sure all client requests/inquiries are attended to.
- Establishing market penetration in Commercial Interiors in Ghana and wider, generating opportunities through contacts, networking and associations.
- Identifying and winning major fit-out projects, developing intimate knowledge of key accounts and responding quickly and effectively to tender.
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met. Negotiate agreements in coordination with the other departments and the senior management.
- BSc/ MSc Marketing, Business Admiration or related field.
- The ideal candidate will ideally have a minimum of 3-5 years fit-out interior project sales experience, preferably in the turnkey and interior works sector, luxury real estate, or construction.
- Proven record of accomplishment within the interiors industry and experienced in dealing with clients.
- Ideally, this individual could be an interiors Project Manager turned sales executive, an Interior Designer turned sales executive, or existing sales executive by education and profession who has the desire to market fit out design solutions and manage client relationships in the designated sector.
- Experience networking among the real estate development, construction and design/architecture community in Accra or other parts of Ghana.
- Strong sales training within employer of choice environments will be highly regarded.
- Driving license is necessary.
- Attractive commission scheme to reward high performers
- Strong support team of designers, draftsmen, estimation and fit-out specialists to ensure quality and timely delivery to the clients
- Career growth opportunity in a growing region
Salary: GHc2500 - 3500
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.