- Responsible for the management and achievement of sales standards.
- Grow market demand and develop new sales channels, to reach as many customers as possible.
- Set and monitor clear performance objectives for all team members and ensure that, they are achieved by training and developing a professional, highly skilled and motivated team.
- Develop a clear succession plan that the Company can develop a pool of talent.
- Coordinate the teams calling itineraries and frequency of account contact, to meet standards of service and coverage requirements.
- Manage sales driver implementation and reporting.
- Act as a central point for effective communication in respect to key accounts, consumers, competitor activity and unleashing opportunities in the market for development.
- Ensure team briefings to include promotional and merchandising activities.
- Making contributions to the regional sales strategy and submit specific cost/benefit proposals for change.
- Ensure the effective completion of the areas of administration including the maintenance of account records and territory file, special reports and each individual’s personal expenses.
- Provide input and take responsibility for all sales and marketing activities.
▪ Educational Qualifications
- 3 to 5 years’ experience as a Senior Sales Manager in a manufacturing company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, or related field.
- A Master’s Degree in Marketing will be an advantage.
- Coping with pressure: ability to cope with work, time and people pressures.
- Detail orientation: ability to pay attention to, be concerned with, or analyze details without getting bogged down.
- Reliability: ability to deliver on commitments made to others.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills to communicate the mission to all stakeholders.
- Ability to create accountability standards and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary Range: - GHS 5,000