We seek a mature, friendly, upbeat Programs Lead to join our team. The ideal candidate will be instrumental in the implementation of our Fellowship programs. You will represent our brand and be our sponsoring partners’ liaison internally. You will also need to possess excellent communication and interaction skills and be motivated and assertive. The setting is fast-paced and requires strong multi-tasking skills, reliability, and a desire to grow.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Supporting design for Fellowship programs, entailing thorough research and sharing insights regarding the labor market to shape essential components like recruitment, geographical scope, gender equity strategies, and social support framework.
- Identifying and evaluating potential strategic partner organizations, validating provided information, and facilitating the onboarding process.
- Nurturing and managing relationships with sponsoring and strategic partners, encompassing data collection, on-site visits, and regular consultations.
- Collaborating with implementation teams to write detailed technical reports.
- Ensuring meticulous project schedule monitoring, and managing task deadlines to achieve set targets.
- Representing the brand at local/international conferences to raise awareness about the organization’s impact.
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Phenomenal writing and comprehension skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Great multitasking skills and keen attention to details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing, communications, business, or its related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same or similar role
NB: Interested applicants must send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must include Programs Lead.
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.