We’re looking for a creative and talented Product Marketing Manager to join our publishing team and bring our inspiring and innovative games to a worldwide audience. You will be the creative engine behind powerful and resonant campaigns, both devising the strategies and formulating the tactics. Our ideal candidate has the heart of a gamer and the mind of a marketer and follows the indie to AAA space, its trends, and player expectations. Working closely with the production and community team, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and reviewing all elements of marketing on a product - from brand identity to post-launch strategy.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience marketing PC/console games;
- Demonstrated success in the games industry by building a marketing strategy and executing it;
- Deep interest in, and understanding of, the games industry and consumer expectations;
- An inveterate gamer who plays lots of indie games and can speak about trends and gamer expectations across a variety of popular genres;
- Understand storytelling, whether through images, video, interactive media, or prose;
- Fluent in written and spoken English, with command of other languages a plus;
- An appetite for learning new things!
- Creating and executing innovative product marketing plans to deliver against internal KPIs;
- Working closely with first-party platforms, external developers, media partners, and other stakeholders to ensure the success of the product;
- Crafting excellent copy for trailers, social media, press releases, and other creative outlets; building and maintaining a stand-out brand identity for the product;
- Overseeing the creation of striking marketing assets;
- Working closely with producers to maximize the effectiveness of our marketing budgets;
- Occasionally traveling internationally for conferences, trade shows, and similar events;
- Collaborating with our development partners from initial signing through to retail launch and post-launch.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.