Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- Strategizes, plans, coordinates and executes 1 product marketing launch per quarter (4 per year) in line with The Cadence.
- Strategizes, plans, coordinates and executes 1 product marketing or integration partner webinar per month (3 per quarter).
- Builds a product marketing launch event LeadSimple process that can be standardized, templatized and used for future quarterly launch events (in person, virtual).
- Builds a product marketing launch event LeadSimple process that can be standardized, templatized and used for future monthly webinars.
A day in the life of…
- Stays up to date on all product changes, features, and upcoming releases
- Connects the product directly to the problems and pain points felt by the industry and educates them about the solution
- Manages product launch events and coordinates with all necessary departments
- Manages integration partner events
- Leverages data to illustrate outcomes, further impact, and illuminate trends
- Manages marketing platforms
- Creates and manages the marketing calendar and timelines
- Actively participates in all meetings
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- 0+ Experience
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.