Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for crafting compelling product narratives in partnership with our marketing, product, and customer revenue teams. You will lead core PMM pre-build activities like TAM analysis, customer journeys, messaging and positioning, as well as post-build activities like sales enablement, content strategy and launch planning. You will work hand-in-hand with our PM team and GTM teams to deeply understand our customers, their daily habits, their jobs to be done, and their challenges.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Research, build and launch customer-driven positioning and messaging for both our current and future products, features and integrations
- Develop a deep understanding of our product, how it functions, and how it delivers value to the different customers that depend on it
- Establish a best-of-breed launch process helping us get the most out of the new products, features and integrations that we bring to market
- Support our acquisition, content and social teams with messaging that deeply resonates with our target audience
- Drive customer and market research to strengthen our personas, product hypotheses and sales motions
- Support product teams with strong pre-build strategy and customer insights
- Support our Customer and Revenue team through enablement, content and sales plays
- Support new 0-1 motions including but not limited to market research, customer calls, focus groups, pricing strategy and launch planning
- Evangelize the role of product marketing throughout the organization, supporting other cross functional teams across both EPD and GTM
- Become an expert on our customers, representing their interests at internal planning and product strategy sessions
SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably as a PMM at a product-led-growth and/or B2B SaaS company.
- Excellent Communicator: You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and excel at making the complex seem simple.
- Skilled Collaborator: You excel at cross-functional collaboration and relationship building, and can handle highly complex projects that impact multiple stakeholder groups.
- Growth mindset: You embrace challenges, welcome feedback, and see effort as the path to mastery. You believe that you and others can always learn and grow.
- Ownership: You are a self-starter, and accept full accountability of your domain, and take initiative to find solutions and focus on what must be done to create success.
- Customer-first: You constantly place the customer at the core of your thinking, consistently ensuring that our efforts are focused on creating a remarkable and delightful experience for users AND prospects.
- Grit: You have courage, passion, and the ability to persevere towards challenging goals. You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment, and are agile enough to shift your focus to what is most important for our customers.
- Proactive positivity: You demonstrate care and awareness for how your actions and words make others feel. You find ways to move forward from challenges stronger and happier. You choose to interpret situations positively rather than negatively.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.