Principal Brand Designer
Marketing & Communications
As an experienced designer working on projects or partnering with studio companies, you’ll establish brand identity and positioning for alpha and beta products. You’ll push pixels and participate in strategic conversations to shape how new products communicate who they are and what they do.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Defining, developing, and delivering our products' visual design systems and brand experiences and working with content, brand, product, developers, and design leadership to create smart design solutions for new and existing branding challenges.
- Refining and refreshing existing visual designs.
- Contributing to and improving our design culture (best practices, tools, deliverables, communications, relationships, etc.)
- Handling a continually changing workload.
- Leading dedicated project teams in design thinking.
IDEALLY, YOU’LL HAVE:
- 5-10 years experience in brand design.
- An outstanding eye for detail and consistency, combined with a deep understanding of branding, typography, color, usability, grid systems, and mobile first frameworks.
- Strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- Solid visual design foundation (typography, layout, etc.).
- Proficiency with leading design software including Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to see an assignment from inception to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple, varying projects.
- Experience building out and evolving a wide range of brand identity systems from scratch.
- Worked with early-stage companies.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.