- The teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels.
- Their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
- Teachers must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
- Plan lessons and instruct their students in the subject they teach.
- Assess students' abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Adapt lessons to changes in class size.
- Grade students' assignments and exams.
- Communicate with parents about students' progress.
- At least 1st Degree degree in Education or related qualifications.
- Must have an experience with an international curriculum for at least 2 years.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in teaching.
- Must have strong command over English Language and a good communication skills.
Cv should be sent directly to Send your CVs, Cover letters and Academic credentials to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.