The Performance Executive is responsible for supporting campaign implementation and set-up across all digital channels (paid social, paid search, and programmatic). The role will involve managing optimisations & campaign insights to drive media planning for the clients.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Own the media performance process from activation (buying & trafficking) to converting (optimisation & reporting) of campaigns
- Setting up and optimising campaigns across paid search, paid social and programmatic
- Communicate with the client on reporting, competitive and creative specs requirements
- Implement bid management technology and automated bid rules across campaigns to drive performance
- Ensure finances & budgets are completed with accuracy
- Create a positive relationship with key media and technology partners e.g. Google, Facebook, DBM, Trade Desk
WHAT YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A culture where you feel empowered to seek out challenges
- A family feel and an incredibly loyal environment learning from and working amongst some of the best in the industry
- A range of development and learning opportunities that fit into your working week, complement your career path and deliver value when you put them into practice
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.