Partner Marketing Manager
My FBA Prep
Marketing & Communications
The partner marketing manager will be the primary contact for our marketing partners, and the liaison between external partners, the internal marketing team, and other departments as related to co-marketing initiatives. They will report to the director of marketing, and manage and organize the partnerships Asana board.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:6 years
- Plan, coordinate, and execute marketing activities between our partners.
- Manage and organize communications between partners to keep all conversations moving forward smoothly.
- Coordinate with partners and the marketing team to execute webinars, newsletter swaps, social takeovers, podcast guesting, guest posts, and other collaborations.
- Research potential new partners and make decisions around which partnerships to pursue, and which activities to test with them.
- When needed, present in webinars on behalf of the company.
- Track partnership activities and metrics, and report regularly to the director of marketing.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Partner marketing manager candidate” and share your experience handling B2B partnerships.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.