Outdoor Sales Representative
Gala Design LTD
Marketing & Communications
A marketer or an outdoor sales representative gives presentations, demonstrate and sell products or services to potential buyers, and negotiate sales terms. Employee should be team oriented or self-motivated.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Reach Sales Targets.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily and weekly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.