You have an unwavering dedication to maintaining order and a keen interest in organizational systems. You are an expert in navigating complex technical environments, and enjoy it! You have the ability to translate human requirements into effective organizational systems and propose suitable technical solutions for their implementation. You are a proactive communicator and take extra measures to ensure clarity. You demonstrate a strong commitment to progress and strive not only to uphold systems but also to construct and enhance them.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
What You’ll Do
You will play a critical role in managing our media operations as we are in the process of moving our media operations to the cloud and scaling up our events, editing support, and distribution. You will work closely with our internal teams to ensure that all media plans are aligned with our goals and objectives.
- Process media assets throughout milestones, including ingestion and archiving
- Develop, execute, and uphold organizational strategies and policies for data lifecycle
- Proactively oversee utilization of production storage
- Keep asset-tracking databases current and ensure their maintenance
- Supervise the acquisition, arrangement, and coordination of digital and physical media, including storage off-site
- Handle the creation and delivery of required materials for licensors and partners
- Collaborate with IT to monitor the well-being of asset management systems
- Stay informed about the latest industry trends in media asset management
- Manage the Iconik software, ensuring that all media is properly indexed in the cloud with accurate metadata for easy retrieval and editing.
- Create protocols to ensure that all media is properly indexed and that metadata is accurate and up to date.
- Experience deploying and maintaining digital asset management systems
- Experience using Filemaker
- Ingesting tar/LTFS archives from LTO tape
- Operation of data-tape libraries and related archive management software
- Operation of digital and analog VTRs
- Media transcoding
- IT troubleshooting
- Strong collaboration and communication skills working in a fully distributed team
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.