The Media Administrator is an important member of a client services team, which pursues and activates against meaningful insights with the goal of driving measurable results for specific clients. As a member of this team, the Media Administrator receives in-depth training and continue their professional development by demonstrating proficiency within finance systems.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Research and report variances between planned and billed amounts using Prisma and Planner input
- Monitor and clear invoice discrepancies by communicating with external partners for missing invoices and planning teams, take initiative to resolve
- Maintain high level of confidentiality regarding all Client financial information and media plans
- Ensure all documents are accurate and procedures adhere to Client’s requests and policies
- Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn and become proficient in new technology tools (Prisma, Print Buy ToolKit etc.)
- Track record of success throughout post-secondary career and previous employment
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Able to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Detail-oriented and able to produce accurate work product
- Must be Bilingual in English and French
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.