Marketing & Social Media Strategist
A Reputable Company
Marketing & Communications
As a Marketing and Social Media Strategist, your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute marketing and social media strategies to drive growth and revenue for the company. Our ideal candidate will spearhead the development and launching of successful digital marketing campaigns and strategies, researching and analyzing the data to identify target audience, as well as manage campaigns across social media channels, to sustain an engaging audience experience, and increase client satisfaction. Ultimately, he/she should be able to increase our market share and ensure brand consistency. He/ she will conduct research and analyze online trends as relates to online businesses; to improve our online presence and efficacy of campaigns in promoting the overall respective brand in Ghana.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing And implementing marketing plans: Design and implement digital marketing strategies in alignment with the business goals and objectives.
- Ensure the execution of a digital marketing architecture to clearly define approaches to tackle market penetration.
- Develop campaigns to increase web traffic, and ensure growth in brand awareness via all marketing channels.
- Creating Content: Develop creative, innovative and engaging content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Manage all social media platforms, designing and adapting content to suit different channels.
- Conducting Market Research: conduct market research to identify trends, gather competitive intelligence, and analyze data to make informed decisions as pertains to the respective businesses.
- Staying Up-to-Date with Industry Trends: Keep up to date with trends as pertains to the businesses, ensuring marketing and business development strategies are relevant and effective, and recommending improvements to increase market share
- Analyzing data and metrics: Analyze digital marketing metrics and reports to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and initiatives, and to develop optimization plans
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Collaborating With Internal Teams: work closely with internal teams, including sales, product development, and customer support, to ensure that marketing and business development initiatives are aligned with the company's overall goals and objectives.
- Professional qualification in Marketing, Graphic designing, Digital Marketing or relevant field, with a minimum of 3-5 years professional and industry experience
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or a Social Media Manager
- Demonstrable experience with Affiliate Marketing
- Demonstrable experience with graphic designing (use of Canva, Photoshop or Corel draw is key), marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Strong editorial, advertising, creative and content creation skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of CRM Software and Content Management systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Ability to design and create content that generates Leads.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude, friendly personality.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team.
NB: Only applications with detailed professional resumes attached will be shortlisted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.