Marketing Programs Lead
Marketing & Communications
We’re looking for a Marketing Programs Lead to help us fuel our growth by scaling our partner, startup, and student programs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:7 years
As a Marketing Programs Lead, you’ll …
- Run and grow existing partnerships; identify new areas of collaboration and opportunities with high value partners
- Drive adoption of Webflow’s platform across design experts, students, and startups
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, and needs from our product partners and deliver feedback to cross-functional teams
- Lead partnership negotiations by partnering with our legal team and marketing team to drive meaningful co-marketing opportunities
- Develop and maintain mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners, driving meaningful growth to our Webflow Experts, student advocates, and startup partners
- Establish systems to effectively scale our relationships with Webflow partners across our various programs
- Drive the partnership strategy for our incubators, marketplaces, and creator influencers.
- Grow and lead a team of program managers to help scale all programs sustainably
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
You’ll thrive as a Marketing Programs Lead if you have:
- 7+ years in business development/partner management type roles within a product-led company
- Strong communication and analytical skills – both written and interpersonal
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and prioritize multiple sophisticated projects at any given time
- Strong love for product, and previous experience driving partner strategy for a company that targets either designers or developers
- Shown success leading multiple partners programmatically
- Have had experience growing and scaling a team of program or partnership managers
- Bonus: have a strong sense of Webflow, it’s community and how Webflow empowers its users to build for the web
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.