As a campaign manager on the Marketing Operations team you will be part of a small but mighty team that is responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations at Mural, from tech stack to campaign set up, deployment and database management. In this role, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimizing marketing campaigns to drive business growth and achieve marketing objectives. The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker, detail-oriented, and possesses a deep understanding of marketing automation tools (ideally Marketo) and processes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience with Marketo, Segment, and other G2M systems
- Experience with campaign intake process
- Implement lead nurturing workflows, segmentation, and personalization strategies to optimize campaign performance
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze KPIs, and make data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement
- A/B test campaign elements to refine messaging, creative, and targeting strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always evolving start-up environment
- You have a strong analytical demeanor with the desire to measure, analyze, act, and improve marketing programs
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment to deliver results and collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across Marketing, Sales, Finance and other functions
- Understanding of marketing functions in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven program and project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain accountability
- Cross-culturally aware and able to working with global team
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations team or similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of marketing automation platforms and tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce) and marketing analytics tools
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.