In this position, you will join our Revenue Operations team as a Marketing Operations Manager, focused on driving efficient marketing performance across the board.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Own lead generation targets and monitor business performance against those targets.
- Work with marketing to optimise customer acquisition processes and journeys.
- Own prospect qualification processes and criteria.
- Work with our paid media team to optimise for cost effectiveness and quality across sources and campaigns.
- Improve data quality across lead generation.
- Be the operational owner for the marketing tech stack.
- Be the ‘go-to’ person for any operational requirements from marketing.
How will your day-to-day look like?
Building automations, working with datasets, monitoring metrics and generally owning everything related to marketing and top-of-funnel operations.
You can see more about who we are and how we work here: https://www.synthesia.io/careers
- 5+ years in Marketing, and 3+ years in a Marketing Operations role, ideally at a fast-growing SaaS business.
- Experience with our pre-sale tech stack: Google/Meta/LinkedIn ad platforms, Hubspot, and Salesforce. Experience working with Hubspot workflows is essential.
- Strong experience with Google Analytics.
- Deep understanding and experience of key marketing concepts, including experimentation, lead generation, conversion rate optimization, segmentation, incrementality and attribution.
- Strong analytical skills, including SQL and the ability to comfortably structure and analyze data, and to make actionable recommendations.
- Experience working with APIs.
- Able to translate business challenges into technology/process-led solutions.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.