As a Marketing Manager in the Appinio DACH marketing team you will be the driving force behind content and brand initiatives. You are responsible for all german-speaking content from A-Z: Choosing the right topics for existing content, creating it in a most effective way and planning the distribution for each content piece individually. Additionally, you will look at existing formats and together with your team and the global content team to evaluate where and what to improve. At the same time, you will keep an eye on state of the art content in the market research sphere and beyond to draw inspiration from. Quintessentially, you are equally a creative force as a project management mastermind.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 3 years
What you’ll be doing
- Content Creation: Create content according to existing content formats in our overall yearly plan. This includes researching and analyzing the right data set and then creating compelling content that engages the intended audience.
- Content Distribution: Strategically develop individual distribution plans for each of our content formats. Execute the plan involving all necessary internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze: You will need a full understanding of relevant KPIs and how to interpret them. Adjust our strategy for content creation and distribution accordingly.
- Brand initiatives: Identify and drive brand initiatives that go beyond content that will help reach predefined goals.
- Develop the correct and fitting distribution plan for each content piece taking existing and new channels into consideration
- Brainstorm and develop new formats to address the different needs of our target groups
- Align with various stakeholders such as Sales, PR, Research Consulting, Social Media
You will thrive in this role if
- You have a strong background in content marketing and digital strategies
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, ideally in a high growth, start-up environment or on the agency side
- You have experience with tools for content creation such as keynote, adobe, figma & co.
- You know how to craft content and messages that engage a target group
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills with an eye for detail
- You have a portfolio of successful content creation and distribution
- You are experienced in managing and delivering multiple priorities / projects with tight deadlines
- You are native in German and fluent in English
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.