Marketing Manager (Brand and Comms Focus)
Marketing & Communications
You will own the brand strategy and its execution across the board, as well as manage all communications channels and content production. Above all, you must be a great leader, with contagious enthusiasm, excited about building Australia’s most beloved business partner for small business owners and startups.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:8 years
- Minimum of 8+ years experience building brands in b2b or b2c - you know what you’re talking about.
- Hunger to build a brand in Australia and lead all things related - you’re an endurance athlete ready for a long adventure race!
- Copywriting creative spirit - your copy is always on point and striking!
- Born hustler, able to start solo, then hire & nurture teammates along the way
- High interest for innovation and how it fosters consumption habits changes - what interests you is to move the needle and build something meaningful
- Track record in building a brand or a community of engaged users
- Experience and network in PR for b2b SMEs in Australia appreciated
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.